PetSafe Wireless Fence|Keep Your Pet Safe|Product Review
- WATERPROOF COLLAR: The waterproof collar comfortably fits dogs 8 pounds and up and adjusts to fit neck sizes 6-28 inches; compatible with all PetSafe Wireless Fence transmitters
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: The collar battery lasts up to 2 months before the low battery indicator alerts you to replace the battery; uses the PetSafe RFA-67D-11 battery
- PERSONALIZE YOUR DOG’S COLLAR SETTINGS: Teach your pets to stay in the secure play area with a sound-only training mode plus 5 levels of static on his receiver collar
- ADD MORE THAN 1 PET: Unlimited number of collars can be added to the fence system and set to match your pets’ personalities
- CROSS-COMPATIBLE: This Receiver Collar is also compatible with the PetSafe Free To Roam and PetSafe Stay & Play Wireless Fence Systems; NOT compatible with PetSafe In-Ground Fences or Remote Trainers
- U.S.-BASED CUSTOMER CARE: Let our pet product experts help; we’re available Monday through Saturday to answer your questions at 1-800-845-3274
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: PetSafe brand has been a trusted global leader in pet behavior, containment and lifestyle innovations for nearly 30 years; we help pets and their people live happily together
Many pet lovers buy a wide variety of pet accessories in order to facilitate their pets with great convenience. However, few of the pet owners usually overlook pet safety. It is important to keep in mind that pet safety is the major aspect to focus on. Since pets like dogs and cats are adventurous and mischievous by nature, it is vital to install a pet accessory that averts them from going outside the home. Also, the accessory should allow easy entry and exit of the pet. The market is filled with wireless dog fence accessory that assures complete safety of your pet within the boundaries of your asset. They intend to give you peace of mind and ultimate pet safety. These wireless dog fence systems train your dog in addition to providing safety. PetSafe offers a high-end solution for a sizeable chunk of cash. PetSafe Wireless Fence Pet Containment System showcases the following features.
Key Features of Petsafe Wireless Fence
- Covers up to ½ acres — more than most dog fences do:
Petsafe wireless pet containment system allows you to establish a spacious containment covering up to half of an acre. The installation process is surprisingly simple while the whole system is fully portable. You may take it with you to a camping site or when visiting your friends or family.
- An invisible boundary with 90 feet radius: Presenting a secured wireless boundary, this wireless dog fence system from PetSafe helps to keep the pet secured in the yard that does not have fences to excavate or wires to bury. Avoid overpaying for extra wires and add-ons that will be mostly useless.
- Adjustable waterproof collars with built-in receivers: The construction of collars and transmitters must be robust. Collars are generally made of waterproof materials, but some cheaper models can be damaged by liquid or mud. A damaged shocker is dangerous for your pet. Our beloved four-legged creatures love running around and roll in puddles meaning that you need a sturdy accessory.
- Great for camping and using outdoors in general: Good modern wireless dog fences are not stationary like their outdated wooden and steel counterparts. A good idea is to choose products that can be installed fast and transported to any location if needed. RV camping, visiting your friends or relatives living far away or trivial outdoor training will be much easier if you contain your pet.
- Correction levels: Best wireless dog fence products come with collars that use different levels of electric shocks to provide dog containment. A low-end wireless fence has only one correction level. In some cases, you will be able to gradually reduce the shock intensity and substitute it for sound-only warning that will be sufficient for a trained dog. PetSafe Wireless pet containment system, on the other hand, provides 5 correction levels. You may adjust settings in order to improve training efficiency. Manufacturers claim that you will be able to train your furry companion in 2 weeks. A receiver can be adjusted to make it less uncomfortable for your pet. Collars are optimized for large and medium dogs.
PetSafe Wireless Fence is an instant-install system, which is both safe and portable, offering an immediate, invisible dog fence wherever you travel. It’s as simple as plugging in the radio transmitter – no poles or wires to bury. Outfit your pup with the waterproof receiver collar, then train her 10-15 minutes a day, for up to 3 weeks, and she’ll learn her limits quickly and easily. If you use this system as directed, you can even train your dog in less than two weeks. A high-end solution may cost over $300, but the vast majority of good products are priced less aggressively. It is possible to find a good dog containment system for as little as $130. Most superior products have prices under $250. But do check the size of your pet before buying one.
Also check out the post on Big Barker Dog Bed, 7″ Pillow Top Orthopedic, Super Sturdy, Super Comfortable