100% Natural, Zero Carb, Gluten-free Miracle Noodles and Rice
Bored on your regular noodles and pasta? Want to have a change on your regular menu? Here you can try gluten-free and grain-free noodles and rice.
The name itself suggests how miracle the Miracle Noodle Recipes and rice would be. The noodles are shirataki noodles which are a thin, translucent, traditional Japanese noodles made from the Konjac plant, known for its health benefits in Japan and China for 1400 years.
The Miracle Noodles Alfredo Recipes goes best on the flavor of any sauce you use, easy to prepare and guess what!!!! It works with almost every diet or lifestyle plan. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality, healthiest foods, and are honored to welcome you to our Miracle Noodle Alternative family where you can enjoy slurping as many noodles as you want and not worry about anything.
Just replace the boring regular menu so according to your wants Miracle Noodles Recipes and Rice are the best options for you to replace your pasta or rice (or sides like potatoes and grains) with Miracle Noodles Ingredients, you may notice some healthy changes:
- You may slowly lose your weight
- Your blood sugar is more balanced
- You are not dealing with as much embarrassing gas and bloat
- You are enjoying every bite of Miracle Noodle Asian Recipes – Pasta and Rice!
Every product is 100% natural and plant-based, Non- GMO, and approved for these special diets:
- Gluten – free
- Blood sugar friendly
- Grain- free
The health benefits you get in Miracle Noodle Kitchen:
- Low carb and low calorie:
Glucomannan is a natural fiber found in the Konjac flour that we make Miracle Noodle Recipes and rice. It has no calories and no carbohydrates that not only slows your digestion but also prolongs the sensation of fullness.
- Grain – Free and Soy – Free:
Miracle Noodles Ingredients are is pure, unprocessed, 100% natural food you can enjoy every day.
- Gluten – Free and Non- GMO:
The noodles are made of naturally gluten-free substitutes.
- Blood- sugar friendly :
According to your needs, the glucomannan found in the Konjac flour in Miracle Noodle Recipe and rice balances your absorption of glucose.
Vietnamese Chicken Soup – Our favorite recipe.
3 cups of organic reduced sodium chicken stock
1 clove garlic and ginger
1/4 tsp cardamom
(1) 7oz bag of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair Noodles
1 skinless chicken breast sliced into 1/8 slices
1 cup bean sprouts
2 scallions, chopped into pieces
1/2 lime, cut in half pieces
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1/3 cup of mushrooms of any variety (optional)
1 thinly slice chili pepper with seeds
- In a 3 quart saucepan, bring chicken stock to boil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger, and cardamom and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water out and, rinse the noodles in cool water for 10-15 seconds
- Put in boiling water for 2 minutes. Then dry the noodles by placing in a non-oiled pan on medium heat until dry. Divide noodles into two bowls.
- Add chicken to stock and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour soup into bowls over the noodles. Divide the Miracle Noodles at sprouts into two soup bowls then top each serving with half the scallions and chili sauce.
- And garnish it and enjoy your meal!
Miracle Noodles Angel hair and Miracle Noodles Reviews:
The product is after the original shape used in Japan for at least 1600 years. Used in the hot pots called Oden in Japan, they are also best for noodle stir-fries, Italian pasta dishes.
These will continue to be the number one shape beloved by over 100k customers on Miracle Noodles Amazon!!