Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor – Product Review
- 2018 AWARD WINNER: Popular Mechanics Best Baby Monitor, 9/25/18
- Interchangeable optical lens capability: allows you to customize viewing angle and zoom
- Unlike internet cameras: no loading time to open app. Instant playback, lag-free, and does not hog up your smartphone screen thanks to a dedicated 3.5” screen
- 100% digital privacy: no video or sound passed through the internet; Remote pan/tilt/zoom
- RF Frequency: 2400 Mhz ~ 2483.5 Mhz Transmission Range: Up to 700 feet (line of sight, no obstruction). Channel Bandwidth – 3.375 MHz
- Battery: 1200mAH Li-ion 3.7V rechargeable battery Power Adapter: Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz 150mA; Output: 5.9V, 1000mA
Are you distressed regarding the protection of your child? Do you want to know when your baby is crying and its immediate surrounding? Well! In this case, Mashable helps you out by introducing you with Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor where you can keep your eyes on your child and the immediate surroundings. Also, this is the best way to make sure of the safety of your child.
You just need to plug and play, there is no need for setup requirement. It is a totally independent sound activated LED bar that lets you watch when your baby is crying. Unlike the other internet cameras, this DXR-8 provides you with zero load time delay-free playback on a monitor screen without the need of hogging your smartphone.
Moreover, it is 100% digital privacy as well as safe from hackers.
Infant Optics DXR-8 Specifications
- Infant Optics video baby monitor DXR-8 has a sound activated LED bar for better situational awareness in the dark, and when the screen is OFF.
- It has a remote pan, tilt and digital zoom within it.
- The system also works as alarm function and two-way talk it also has a remote thermometer.
- The product is expandable up to 4 cameras with a Scan Mode for a better visual experience.
- And the best thing is it has an invisible IR night vision within it.
- It has a great battery life that works up to 12 hours of audio-only mode and 8 hours with live screen mode.
- A spare/extra monitor unit charging cable is also included.
Battery not holding a charge
When you find your battery not holding a charge any more than simply remove the battery and rest it up to 20 minutes which resets the battery and then reinstall the battery to the product.
If still, it doesn’t work then it’s time to replace it. Call 1(800) 291-0195 for the electric battery replacement request.
Charging port issue
If you found there is some issue in the charging port then you can use the alternate USB charging cable (two cables present in the box). Or else you can call the providers or the company for a charging port replacement request.
Signal range issue
If you find some problem in receiving the signal range then position your monitor and camera unit 3’ away from the WiFi devices (smartphones, computers, routers, tablets, etc.).
Also, move the monitor and camera unit closer together, and/or a new location without any thick concrete walls between them to receive the signal without any disturbance. Moreover, it has a Channel bandwidth of 3.375 MHz.
Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor with Interchangeable Optical Features
- Infant optics DXR-8 is that the first-ever monitor with interchangeable lens capability that helps you customize viewing angle and zoom to any purpose to possess a glance.
- It incorporates a giant 3.5” dimensioned LED full-color LCD display which gives a slim, compact unit with retractable antenna and with sound-activated LED display.
- A remote pan, tilt and digital zoom are additional in the product.
- It has a long battery life that works up to 10 hours on power-saving mode and up to 6 hours with the screen on mode.
- It comes with a 1x aluminum optical zoom lens for viewing closer to the object with refined picture clarity.
Why you should choose Infant Optics DXR-8?
Infant Optics DXR-8 video baby monitor with innovative lens technology permits you to customize camera performance by shift totally different lenses on the camera in exactly seconds. You just need to choose the foremost appropriate focal distance and viewing angle for the particular setting, just like a professional camera system.
Other than that, this camera is an investment that grows together with your family.
For enhanced security of your home, check out Arlo- Wireless Home Security Camera System with Motion Detection, Extra Outdoor Mount