Honest Amish Beard Balm – “The Best for your Beard!”
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- Softens Coarse and Rogue Hairs
- Stops the Itch and Eliminates Beardruff
- The BEST for your beard – GUARANTEED!
- The Most Trusted Brand for Beards in the World
Honest Amish Beard Balm Leave-in Conditioner
With great beard comes even greater responsibility. We have heard this quote or read it across social media platforms several times. Maintaining that name is indeed a great responsibility. It requires the use of quality products to tame the unruly hair and ensure that they get the nourishment they need. Honest Amish Beard Balm is one such brand, obsessed with great quality male grooming products. It aims at providing superior quality products by taking measures such as using ingredients seldom used by their competitors. The one quality which it boasts of is its ingredients which are only Natural and Organic.
It is based in Amish Country, Pennsylvania. They make every single product by hand and have spent years coming up with original recipes for all sorts of beard care products. Beards are an integral part of Amish culture, and every product sold by the Honest Amish Co. is true to its roots. According to their website, they use absolutely NO chemicals, NO man-made preservatives, NO fake fragrances, or colorants in any of their products. They package in a 100 percent recyclable tin that is fully biodegradable, reusable and does not leach like a plastic container. The devotion of the company is also evident from their choice of packaging, which reflects on their traditional approach and is eco-friendly too (Say NO to plastics). They deliver their products at your doorstep, in the form of these innovative packages that speak volumes for their brand value. As for Honest Amish beard balm, the package includes:
- A small burlap bag which contains the balm and the user manual. It makes your travel hassle-free by separating your beard care products from the other essentials.
- Beard care tips card which serves as a usual manual on what to do if your balm has been liquidized during transit and other useful tips on how to apply the beard balm.
- The Honest Amish heavy-duty Beard Balm
Ingredients of Honest Amish, “The Best for your Beard!”
Honest Amish beard balm is a blend of nourishing ingredients. All oils and kinds of butter used are organic and natural infused with over 15 hair enhancing and strengthening wild harvested botanicals. It contains Virgin argan oil, Avocado oil, Grapeseed oil, Virgin pumpkin seed oil, Apricot kernel oil, Fruit and nut butter (including shea, aloe, cocoa, kokum, and more), Hair enhancing essential oils. The quality and choice of ingredients pretty much define the genuineness and dedication of the company in providing top-notch products. All the ingredients are handpicked for their benefits to beard hair and skin. Each of the ingredients used to make this beard balm have a unique effect on your beard hair and skin. Some similar beard balms include petroleum products, which can leave that gross and oily residue, but not this balm.
Natural and Organic Ingredients
Let us explore the benefits of important ingredients of Honest Amish beard balm in a little more detail.
- Virgin Argan oil is known to make beards softer and help beards grow both stronger and thicker. It functions as a non-greasy ultra-lightweight moisturizer that’s deeply nourishing to both hair shafts and the follicles below.
- Avocado oil is a great conditioner and beard-protector, and a great source of Vitamin-E that helps greatly in growing new hair or repairing the damaged ones.
- The grapeseed oil moisturizes and the virgin pumpkin seed oil repairs the skin underneath your beard.
- Aloe butter is one of the best topical anti-inflammatories around. It reduces redness and zaps itch simultaneously.
- The other major ingredients in the Honest Amish Beard product are the Moringa oil and the Kukui oil, which are unique only to the beard products from Honest Amish. The combination of the two oils is the best way to combat burns, aging, blackheads, wrinkles and beard dandruff.
- Another magical and unique ingredient in this beard balm is Kokum butter. It doesn’t clog pores, softens skin, and can be especially beneficial to beard growth. It is one of the reasons for this product’s quick rise above the others in regards to performance.
This balm has a non-greasy texture and is super easy to apply. The consistency provided by shea butter and cocoa butter makes its application easier and even.
How to use Beard Balm?
Like every other beard balm available in the market take a pea-sized amount on a palm, rub together your palms to further have a more liquidized form of balm and apply it evenly on your beard. It will moisturize your beard hair and skin beneath it, leaving it shiny and soft.
The scent of Best Beard Balm
No artificial perfumes have been used in the product thereby maintaining their all-natural, no man-made approach. However, the natural scent of all the ingredients is there. The scent is mild, pleasing, and feature hints of sweetness. In general, there’s no overwhelming scent load with this beard balm.
Honest Amish beard balm is the best beard balm you can get at this price with this ingredient quality. On average, a single tin lasts months.
Recommended Read for those who are looking for Vitam C Serum!