Never Stop Improving with Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak). Splash proof. Do not shower with the device or submerge it in water
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm. Reminders to move
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes;Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate, Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements.
- Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Operating temperature: 14 degree to 113 degree fahrenheit, Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
- The minimum and maximum circumference range between 170 – 206 millimeters
Fitbit Charge 2 makes exercising experience ‘Simply Wow’
Here are some of the essential features of Fitbit Charge 2 Bands. All-Day activity: Fitbit Charge 2 Band tracks your all-day activity including steps taken, distance covered, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
Reminders to Move: The device gives reminders to move when longtime inactivity is observed. That’s cool, and you don’t have to do anything for it.
Features to look for
Long Battery Life: When considering a fitness band, its battery life is a definite concern. Fitbit Charge 2 Bands have a battery life which lasts up to 5 days. Fitbit charge uses high-end technologies with ultra-low power battery, and it’s much more useful with continuous heart rate readings.
Auto Exercise Recognition: Fitbit Charge 2 Band comes with SmartTrack™ Auto Exercise Recognition which makes it easy to keep track of workouts. Moreover, it is easier and smarter than ever to even identify the type of activity done and record it.
Syncing of stats: Fitbit Charge 2 Review reveals that when you sync your Fitbit tracker to your app, your stats are updated in real time in your app’s dashboard. This happens automatically to any device such as computers, iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Call, Text & Calendar Notifications: Fitbit Charge 2 Band keeps you updated with call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display. This leaves you absolutely carefree from keeping an eye on your phone.
Auto Sleep Tracking & Sleep Stages: Fitbit device automatically tracks your sleep and sleep stages. It shows how long and how well you slept and wake up with a silent vibrating alarm.
Extraordinary Features to feel WoW’ed’
Let’s also look at some extraordinary features for that ‘Simply Wow’ experience of Fitbit Bands Charge 2
Automatic Heart Rate Tracking: Fitbit Bands use PurePulse Technology. It tracks heart rate continuously on your wrist to maximize your workout without an uncomfortable chest strap.
Better Calorie Burn Tracking: If you have a weight goal to accomplish, it helps you keep track of the math of calories in vs. calories out. The device brings forward a clear picture of your health, especially your heart’s. It gives you a more precise measure of total calories burned.
Optimizing Exercise Goals: Fitbit Charge 2 Band optimizes the time spent on the exercise by using real-time heart zones during the workouts. Thus, you are aware of your Heart Rate (HR) during the workouts and can accordingly maintain the right intensity of exercise.
Resting Heart Rate: With the Resting Heart Rate (RHR) feature, it helps to evaluate whether all this effort is giving the desired outcome in terms of good health. RHR overshoots with a sedentary lifestyle. Hence a good RHR between 60 to 100 beats per minute (bpm) indicates good health with respect to cardiovascular health and activity for an average adult. Research on RHR was conducted from Fitbit in 15 countries. It revealed that the average resting heart rate in the U.S. and Singapore is very high at 65.9bpm.
Guided Breathing Sessions: Research has also shown that guided breathing is a sure way to reduce stress and anxiety. It may even have additional health benefits like lowering of hypertension. Fitbit Charge 2 Review says that it helps to manage stress easily by reminding for moments of calm throughout the day and personalized guided breathing sessions.
Add a style statement to your collection. Buy those separately available Interchangeable Accessory Bands to charge up your day in style. And, don’t forget to brag about your exercise accomplishment on social media. Fitbit Bands Charge 2 has the feature to share your dashboard and even celebrate some of the awesome ones.
You can also check out another highly rated product – Fitbit Alta HR. If you are looking for a device to capture metrics such as calories burnt, heart rate, workout intensity and wholesome picture of your health then Fitbit Alta HR is the right one.